Introduction: Raspberry Pi Zero + Repetier Server
If you managed to get a pi zero then you have noticed it is crazy tiny and it works well for low-er use CPU programs, one of which is Repetier-Server. Repetier Server is a bridge between you Repetier-Firmware controlled 3D Printer and your web-browser. The setup is easy, you will need the fallowing to get started:
1) Raspberry Pi Zero
2) OTG USB HUB or OTG adapter and USB HUB
3) Power cable
4) usb ethernet or wifi adapter
5) SD card with raspbian image
Step 1: Open Putty (or Any Other SSH Client) and Connect to Your Pi
Enter the fallowing commands to install the server:
1) wget http://download.repetier.com/files/server/debian-a... -O repetier_armel.deb
2) sudo dpkg -i repetier_armel.deb
3) sudo service RepetierServer start
Step 2: Open Server and Your Done!
the server address will be by default '[ipaddress]:3344'
RodriMendoza made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.