The idea to make it a stand up card was inspired by a corporate xmas card we got a few years ago (it looked like this). You can read about why we went with rats and see some of my early sketches for the card over on my blog.
I've added the template to this instructable so you can make this adorable card for your valentine or any other rat lovers in your life.
Step 1: What you'll need
- the template provided with this instructable
- cardstock (at least one letter sized sheet)
- glue (I used rolling glue dots but a glue stick or white glue would work as well)
- an X-acto knife or scissors (or even better, a cutting machine)
- a printer
- puff paint or sequins for the eyes
- different coloured cardstock
- lace, fabric or other embellishments