Introduction: Raven Beak - Wooden Guitar Pick
I came to this idea since someone mentioned a wooden guitar pick in comments. But my local music shop doesn't sell them, so I decided to make one!
Although the playing isn't so comfortable for me it looks just awesome as pendant! :)
Things you will need:
- piece of wood ( I got mine from an old hanger)
- scalpels, rasper, saw, sandpaper, etc (anything that can cut to wood)
- solder (optional)
It isn't hard to make. Just look at the photos and follow steps
- Make a design of your pick
- start to cut it, make a basic shape
- continue with sculpting it to your desired shape
- make any decorations ( I cut it and then burned it)
- fix it with lacquer
You're finished! :)
Now you can play with it, or just wear it as a necklace
I hope you like it! If you have any questions just write me a comment ;)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.