Since this is a double modification, I will put a list of parts and tools for each separately...
- 3-4 ft. Standard size EL wire in the color of your choice*
- EL wire inverter/driver**
- Hot glue for attaching EL wire
- Velcro for attaching driver to scooter
- Hot glue gun
- Electric drill with assorted bit sizes (not shown)
- Soldering iron (not shown)
*I bought my EL wire from CoolNeon
. I got their "High Bright Long Life"
in 2.5mm diameter in blue. It lights up the ground quite well and is very eye-catching.
**My driver is the "1 AA Driver."
I powers up to 5 feet of EL wire; the Razor happens to use exactly 3 feet of wire. I bought 4 feet for good measure. All of CoolNeon's drivers come with Plug and Play connectors (male and female), copper tape, heat shrink tubing, and instructions for soldering.