This Instructable will guide you through the simple process of making your own real stone-covered cell phone case! Your phone will be well-protected - probably better than any commercially-sold case around!
Step 1: Materials for Stone Phone Case
- Plaster of Paris & Disposable mixing bucket or bowl & mixing utensil
- Modge Podge & Paint Brush to brush it on
- Small Stones (I dug out all of mine from my front yard near my flower garden)
- Basic Phone Case Shell (Simple phone case - nothing fancy)
- Tacky Glue or some other type of Craft Glue
- Disposable Gloves (optional)