This is a camera mount that uses the rear pocket of your cycling jersey.
The grey section (a piece of PVC pipe) slides tightly in the rear pocket of your jersey. The metal strip acts like a clip and secures the camera.
If your cycling technique is good and you're not sprinting, your pelvis is fairly stable and this simple device will produce surprisingly clear pictures. Provided that your cycling jersey fits well (= tight).
It costs almost nothing and weighs slightly more than a Mars bar.
*** UPDATE ****: now ready available at www.cameraclip.eu !!!
Step 1: What do you need?
* A PVC pipe, diameter 125 mm (4,9 inch)
* The casing of an old CD player (or Tuner or computer, just as long as the metal is thick enough).
* 2 bolts and nuts, 4 mm thread (0,16 inch).
* A cycling jersey that fits well (tight).
* A camera with interval setting.