This was a fun project. I enjoy taking old, nostalgic things and making them usable again. I can't help but wonder where this radio has been, and w...
Step 4: Radio is now working correctly
By this stage I have replaced the filter (electrolytic) capacitors and the paper and wax covered capacitors, replaced the power cord, and fixed all wiring that needed insulation. Upon powering the radio up, it now worked fine. So, my next step was to tackle the case.
Bio:I enjoy taking a pile of junk and making something unusual out of it. I like wheeled vehicles, and currently own two motorcycles, two electric bikes that I've built, and an electric scooter pushed b...read more »