Step 1: Supplies
- 1 Floppy box with all the discs
- Recipes printed on paper or cards
- Glue I recommend glue that can be re-moved if needed.
- Marking pen
- Straight edge
Step 2: Recipe Cards
- Trim the recipe cards to fit the floppy disc.
- Glue the recipe to the floppy.
Step 3: The Lid
- Position the magnet to the lid where the recipe can be easily read.
- Apply glue.
- Stick the magnet to the lid.
- Allow to dry.
Step 4: How It Works
- The lid is a functional card holder.
- The different colors of disc are used for the different food categories.
- The discs are the index cards so to speak.
It has been a perfect solution.
Step 5: Sunshiine's Final Thoughts
Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day!