Introduction: Recipe : the Millassine
The "Millassine" is an easy to make cake. It was created many years ago by a famous French singer who was also a good cooker. My mom used to make this recipe when I was a kid, but now it's my turn to make them. It's easy:
You will need:
- 100 grs of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 130 grs of flour
- 1/2 liter of half skimmed milk
- a packet of vanilla sugar
First of all, turn your oven on, at 180°C. Get a bowl and a fork to mix everything.
Step 1: Sugar and Eggs
- Put 100 grs of sugar and 3 eggs in a bowl, and mix everything. Of course, you can use an electric mixer, but you can do it by hand.
Step 2: Flour
- Add 130 grs of flour, and mix it up.
Step 3: Vanilla Sugar
- Add the small packet of vanilla sugar. Mix. If you don't have this king of sugar, you may prefer to use liquid vanilla extract.
Step 4: Milk
- Measure 1/2 liter of half skimmed milk.
- Put it into a pan and heat it up.
- When he's very hot (watch out, not boiling !), add it in the bowl. Mix everything together.
Step 5: Rum
- Add a little amount of rum in the preparation. About two soup spoons.
Step 6: Baking
- Put some butter in a small baking dish (to prevent sticking).
- Pour the preparation in the dish.
- Put it in the over, for 15-25 minutes. The cake should have a nice color.
Step 7: Done !
Here you are ! Our cake have a nice looking color... Oh, I can't wait to taste it !
Thanks for reading !