Big round table in your house?..... salt, gravy and sauce have to go from one hand to the next until it reaches you?.... Not anymore..... If you are interested read the instructable and you will find a elegant and good looking solution for this dinner time problem.
Step 1: Tools, materials and knowledge you'll need
Let us make this boring step quick.... ok?
- Drill and a 5/16" drill bit
- Jigsaw or hand saw
- Bearing balls 5/16" (about 12), marbels will also work fine but they are not as uniformly sized
- 5mm thick board
- One bolt, 2 washers, 1 nut, size doesn't really matter ...... for our purposes
- A round piece of reclaim wood ( you know that tree your neighbour just cut down? )
- Some other stuff you will find useful and around your workplace..... you'll figure it out, right now this are the "must have" things to make this GREAT instructable posible...
oh yeah!... the knowledge part
You will need common sense to avoid accidents and basic carpentry skills.