Introduction: Recording Cam
This project demonstrate the use of uCam3 on 4Duin-24. This simple project can be used as simple as single capture camera or a continuous image recorder. In this project, we will show you how capture compressed images using the ucam3.
You can use this project as a start for all other security projects, image capturing or monitoring projects and other meaningful cool projects.
Step 1: How It Works
As soon as you connect the 4Duino-24 and the uCAM3 with the right connection and upload the code on the SD card and put a power. You are now ready to capture single image. You can also setup to multiple capture if you want to monitor or capture multiple images using the setup button. Images are save on the uSD card with jpeg format and can only be viewed when you unmount the uSD card and use a computer or a phone.
Step 2: Build
- uCAM 3Connecting Wires
- uSD Card
- Power Bank or 5 Volts power supply
- Micro USB Cable
Build the circuit as shown in the diagram.
Step 3: Program
- Download the project code here.
- Change the SSID and the PASSWORD to suit your router, in the program.
- Click on the “Compile” button.
- Connect the 4Duino to the PC using µUSB cable.
- Go back to “Home” tab. This time, click on the “Comp’nLoad” button.
- Workshop 4 will prompt you to select a drive to copy the image files to a uSD Card. After selecting the correct drive, click OK.
- The module will prompt you to insert the uSD card.
- Properly unmount the uSD Card from the PC and insert it to the uSD Card slot of the display module. The image on the demonstration must appear on your display after completing the steps above.
- After uploading, 4Duino will start running the code.
- You should be directed to the single capture setup mode. You can change the setting using the setup button.
Step 4: Demonstration
Step 5: Demonstration
Step 6: Images Captured by Recording Cam
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.