Introduction: Recycled Dish Antenna : Beyblade Stadium
Beyblades are pretty popular with kids, these days. I have bought few beyblades and stadiums for my son. The beyblade stadiums are usually made of cheap plastic which break easily. Or good quality ones are way expensive... So I decided to make one using an old Dish Antenna
Step 1: What Do We Need ?
- Old Dish Antenna
- Black Spray Paint
- Masking tapes
- Blue paint
- MSeal Sand paper - 80 and 180 grit
Step 2: Prep
- Remove any screw/nuts from the dish
- Wash it with water and soap, let it dry
- Fill M-seal in all holes and leave for 2 hrs
- Using Sandpaper, level surface flat
Step 3: Paint Job
- Cover all the walls before you begin spraying
- Spray paint black and leave it to dry for 1 or 2 hrs
- Then using masking tape and paper create a "+" template and paint blue as shown
- Let it dry for 1 or 2 days
Step 4: Battle Time
Please vote for me and share your comments
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.