Introduction: Recycled Juice Bottle
This is the second life for a juice bottle with
the help of a CD. It was really fun!
Step 1: Materials
- a juice bottle, height: ~ 14 cm;
- a CD and pliers;
- different acrylic colors and glitter;
- adhesive for mosaic;
- mosaic paste;
Step 2: Preparing the CD
- I painted the CD with acrylic white.
- I broke it in random pieces, using the pliers.
Step 3: Preparing the Bottle
- The pieces are bonded on the bottle with the mosaic adhesive.
- After the cure time the spaces between parts are filled with mosaic paste.
Step 4: Coloring the Bottle
After 24 hours, I painted with acrylic gold between CD parts
and with different colors the pieces.
On some of them, when the color was still wet, I added glitter
just for shiny effects.
Finally, I added a layer of varnish for protection.
So, the tranformation of the bottle was ready!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.