Step 1: Materials
An old clock (to get the working parts from)
A hot glue gun with lots of hot glue sticks
A school glue stick
A bunch of old magazines
Step 2: Making the Magazine Rolls
2. Starting at one corner, roll each individual page so that it forms a tube. I suggest rolling it with a pencil or wooden dowel in the middle.
3. Glue the very last corner of the page on the outside of the tube.
4. Remove the pencil or dowel rod.
I used around 100 of these tubes to make my clock.
Step 3: Constructing the Clock
2. Lay the magazine tubes on the record where you would like them to be. The closer to the middle of the record you place them, the smaller your finished product will be.
3. Before you glue them down, make sure that you have them exactly where you want them.
4. Glue them down.
I glued my first set down, and then made a second, less colorful set of tubes to but between them. This just gives it a fuller look, but it looks great even before that.
Step 4: Putting the Clock Together
How your clock comes apart will depend on the clock.