Ribbon poses a storage problem for those of us who use it. Many of us want it visible, but need to keep those loose ends out of the way and perhaps protect it from our feline friends.
In this instructable I will share with you how I make Ribbon Organizers out of wet wipe containers that would normally be thrown away.
This could be applied to many things, not just the items that I'll show.
(In the near future I'll be switching to non-disposable wipes, but in the meantime lets recycle this "trash")
Step 1: Supplies and Tools Needed
- Empty Wipe Container (I've used one that is from kitchen wipes and shown an example of one from a baby wipes box)
- Paper or Fabric that you like.
- Wooden Dowel or bamboo skewer.
- Exacto or craft Blade
- Metal Ruler
- Tape or glue. (It is your preference)
- Pencil or other marking tool.