color chips for the wax
*I use clothes pins and pencils to keep the wicks centered.
*newspaper for an easy clean up
Step 1: Soy Flakes
2. Set up the candle making area.....lay down newspapers, set up wicks in wine glasses, add water to pot, add soy flakes to second melting pot, have a spoon ready to mix the soy flakes, pot holders or towels, etc...
3. melt soy flakes, add colored chips to achieve the color you want mix well.
4. Add the scented oils.
5. Pour soy flakes into wine glasses.
Step 2: Cooling
2. Once dry, remove the clothes pins and cut the wicks to the desired length.
3. Clean the candles and remove any excess wax drips.