Round nose plier
Step 1: Making Charms
Charm 1 (Star)
1. Thread a bead of your choice through an eye pin.
2. Using a wire cutter, cut off some of the wire leaving approximately 1cm of wire. (You don't need to do this if your wire is short enough)
3. Using a round nose pliers, create a loop with the remaining wire. (Sorry, I don't have pictures it was difficult to photograph)
4. Open some jump rings and thread them through the loops you just made. One jump ring for each loop.
Charm 2 (Gold bead)
1. Thread your second bead of choice through a head pin.
2. Using your round nose pliers again, make a loop. My wire was long so I just continued looping it forming a double loop. (Optional: You can cut the wire shorter)
3. Open a jump ring and thread it through the loop. Close the jump ring.
Continue making these charms using the same steps. I made 8 star charms and 5 gold bead charms.
Step 2: Making Stoppers
1. Hex nut
2. 1 gold bead charm
3. 2 star charms
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3.
5. Hex nut
Now decide where you want you stoppers to be. This will prevent the charms from all sliding to the end of the bangle and gathering there. Carefully, put a small amount of super glue around the bangle at the spot you would like the stopper to be. Slide your hex nut up to that spot. (Don't move it anymore!) Let it dry before doing the same to the other hex nut. (Sorry I couldn't provide pictures; it's difficult trying to glue and take pictures with a super heavy camera at the same time)