Stomp rockets are launched by stomping on a plastic bottle, but they can also be launched by just blowing into a tube.
Ingredients and tools:
- Old glossy magazine, including some mail-in cards or other cardstock
- Paper glue (we used Aleene's Tacky Glue)
- 1/2" CPVC pipe, 12" to 60" as per preference
- Scissors and/or utility knife
- Safety goggles for launch
- 2L soda bottle (we used a Gatorade bottle as that's all we had at home, and this was a quick weekend morning project)
- segment of old bicycle inner tube
- rubber bands / shoelaces / etc.