Step 1: Gather Supplies
Canvas or Jean Fabric
Step 2: Make Shoe Sole
2. Cut out sole pattern this is the pattern for the right foot, flip pattern over for left foot.
3. Use pattern to cut:
1- right side canvas
1- left side canvas
1- right side blue fabric (for lining)
1- left side blue fabric (for lining)
4. Sew together canvas and blue fabric getting as close to the edge as possible. Good side of blue should be facing up and good side of canvas should be facing down.
Step 3: Make Pattern for Shoe Toe
1. Measure length from top of sole to top of foot where leg meets foot. Add 1/2 inch for seam allowance. This will be the length of the half oval (red enemy).
2. Measure width from one side of the sole over the foot to other side of sole. Add 1/2 inch for seam allowance. This will be the straight line.
3. Cut straight line to taken measurement, measure up horizontally from the middle with first taken measuement and round out top of half circle as shown.
4. Then cut the straight line into a squiggly one. (for the bottom of your enemy)
5. Use pattern to cut:
4- red fabric
2- fusible interfacing