Introduction: Red Velvet Cookies
Red velvet cookies with dark chocolate! Yes, you can have cookies without the guilt!!!
Step 1: Red Velvet Cookies
- 1 scoop MTS Red Velvet whey (30g)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (60g)
- 1/2 cup white beans (130g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking powders
- weetener to taste (4 packs)
- 1 Amberlyn’s sugar free dark chocolate bar
- Drain and rinse beans
- Add beans, pumpkin, vanilla, and egg to blender and puree smooth (add a little milk if necessary to blend well)
- Mix in protein, baking powder, and sweetener
- Drop batter on cookie sheet (use baking mat or parchment paper)
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes
- Break up chocolate bar and place a piece in the center of each cookie as soon as they come out of the oven!
12 cookies - 425 calories
15F 47C 233P
**Order MTS whey:
Tiger Fitness - http://bit.ly/1LihEWz
Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
MTS Nutrition - http://bit.ly/1rf025v
Use code KH30 to save 30% on your total order!