Step 1: Piece #1: Track and Cow
2. Make a two block high slope at the end.
3. Place regular rails on the blocks shown above.
4. Place powered rails in the gaps.
5. Make a cow cage by making a plus pattern with glass.
6. Break the center piece of glass.
7. Spawn an adult cow inside the cage.
8. Spawn a minecart on the track.
Step 2: Piece #2: Garden
2. Fill it with sand with the exception of the two blocks shown above.
3. Fill the close block with dirt.
4. Fill the far block with water.
5. Plant a giant cacti behind the dirt.
6. Till the dirt.
7. Plant seed on the new farmland.
8. Plant one sugar cane next to the dirt.
9. Put a carpet on top of the sugar cane.
10. Fill the water with sand.
Step 3: Piece #3: Signing Off Into the Void
2. Place five more signs in front of the first one.
3. Place a piece of gravel or other falling material on top of the sign.
4. Make a plus out of fences on the gravel.
5. Delete the center fence of the plus.
6. Spawn an unlucky adult villager on the gravel.
7. Dig a 3x3 hole breaking bedrock, or just a deep one in non flat.
8. OPTIONAL: Label this "THE PIT OF DOOM!" This step is suggested.
9. Give your minecart a push and watch the magic.
Step 4: How This Works
Step 5: Reset
1. Respawn the adult cow.
2. Put new water beside the cactus.
3. Retill the ground.
4. Plant the wheat again.
5. Plant the sugar cane.
6. Place a new piece of carpet.
7. Resign (put up new signs)
8. Place new gravel.
9. Respawn an adult villager.
10. Replace the minecart.
Now you can go show your friends! Now you get to see what you can do tinkering around with these Redstone alternatives! Make sure to comment your builds and mash the like button while your there. If you liked this check out my Instructable on MCPE Furniture, it should be in my profile. Thanks for reading!