Have any of your SLA's dried up?
Are they low on water?
Well if you answered yes to either of those questions, This Instructable is for you
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SPILLAGE OF BATTERY ACID, INJURY, STUFFING UP A GOOD SLA ETC.
Step 1: Materials/Tools
- Safety Glasses (So you don't get mild battery acid in your eyes (like I did))
- Funnel or something to put water into the cells
- Very small flat-head screwdriver
- Needle-nosed pliers
- Battery Charger (optional)
rimar2000 says:You can also use rain water without problem. But it must be very clean. You can collect it whit a clean plastic sheet as funnel, and a clean plastic barrel as container. IT IS FREE!!!
- De-ionized water (you can use tap water but it's not reccommended)