Anyway lets continue.
You can also learn a few basic Zippo tricks in my new instructable, Basic Zippo Tricks
Once you're finished with them you can learn more with the second round of tricks.
If you're too lazy to read here 's a video:
Step 1: Tools and materials
- A pair of tweezers or very fine tipped pliers
- A stiff nylon or wire brush
- A small flathead screwdriver
- A simple poking device
- A zippos in need of a wick or flint
- A zippo wick, other brands can be too tight in the chimney or too loose
- Lighter fuel, as in petrol
- Flints, some swear by zippo ones, personally swan extra longs do me nicely, don't take them from disposable lighters, especially not Bics.
Step 2: Take out the inner workings
If it's stiff just pull hard, once it's out that can be addressed.