Introduction: Refreshing Cucumber Ranch Marinade
In the following steps I will show you how to make a quick, delicious cucumber marinade with ranch dressing. This is one of my grandma's "signature" recipes and I haven't found anyone that hasn't like it!
Great to make in the early afternoon for a refreshing snack all day.
Step 1: Tools & Ingredients
- 2 - Cucumber
- 1/8 Cup - Ranch
- 1/4 Tsp - Vinegar
- 1/8 Tsp - Salt
- 1/8 Tsp - Pepper
- Vegetable Peeler
- Mixing Bowl w/ Lid
Step 2: Peel & Slice
- Peel Cucumbers (You don't have to but my family doesn't like the skins.)
- Slice Cucumbers to desired thickness.
Note: I leave my slices a little thick to maintain the crunch after it marinades
Step 3: Mix & Marinade
- Mix the entire ingredient list together.
- Apply Lid
- Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake for 30 seconds. (This was my favorite part as a kid)
- Put in fridge for 2-3 hours.
Step 4: Taste & Tweak
After your marinade has been sitting for atleast a few hours:
- Shake once more
- Taste your marinade
- Salt/Pepper to taste