University holidays and having nothing to do ..... so i have truned upto my nike shoes and thought if i can refubrish them then it will be a great idea ....
So i have found that they are in a cheesy condition and are quiet dirty ....
The main problem is that. the cloth on the from of both these shoes is teared off due to the design fault i guess.... so i have decided to replace it with a new one as i have already tried to fix that issue using CA glue but it dosent seems to fix that problem and now replacing them is the only way to end up doing a neat job.
Step 1: Cutting Off the Front Part.
In the photos you can clearly seen that in both the shoes the front net clothing have teared from both the upper edges and have glue on them which seems a bit dirty.
So i cut down these sections from both shoes and further cut off the uper shoe pads as they are in good condition.
Step 2: Washing the Shoes.
Step 3: Completing the Front Part.
Step 4: Final Touchups.
Thanks for watching my instructable....