Introduction: Remote Controlled LED-IoT Using Bolt
This is a very basic project for which no advanced knowledge is required.
The requirements are as follows:
1) Need to have a Bolt IoT board along with an LED
2) A 5V supply, I'm doing by connecting the BOLT Board with an USB Cable into my laptop.
3) Create a file in any software like Sublime Text Editor / notepad++ and to do the coding part and save it as index.htm and type as (*.html,*.htm). The coding is attached herewith.
4) Know your Bolt IP address by using Advanced IP Scanner. Connect your laptop to the Bolt Wi-Fi which comes when the blue light on the Bolt Board blinks, default password is bolt1234.
5) After knowing the IP address open your chrome browser particularly and type in the address bar BOLT_IP_ADDRESS/settings
6) In the settings part type the common Wi-Fi name and password where you can connect your mobile phone also.
7) Install the "netplug" app on your phone from the Play Store and there you can see your Bolt device. On clicking will get the options: LED ON/OFF and the buttons for controlling the brightness.
Step 1: Connection
After reading the introduction, now connect your LED:
1) Connect the longer pin (+ve) in Digital Pin 5
2) Connect shorter pin (-ve) to GND.
Step 2: The Code
Here's the link for the code: