Step 1: Materials
- JAILBROKEN iphone or ipod touch
- Android phone running android 2.2 and up with android market or Google Play store
- Some basic know-how of your device
Step 2: Prepping Your IDevice
- Install veency
- Get on the internet
- Know the ip address of your iDevice
Things it helps to have:
- Activator shortcut for the home button (double tap the status bar works well)
- Activator shortcut for the lock button (swipe right to left on the status bar works well)
Step 3: Prepping You Android Phone
- A vnc viewer, I REALLY advise bVNC Free - Secure VNC Viewer
- The same internet as your iDevice (the connection is over the internet)
Step 4: Setting Up Your IDevice
- Open settings, you should see a few new things, one should be "Veency"
- Open it.
- Enable it, if it isn't already.
- Put in a password, this means you don't have to accept the connection on the iDevice
Step 5: Setting Up Your Android Phone
- Open bVNC free
- Make a new connection
- Input the ip address of your iDevice, under VNC connection settings
- Change the connection type to UltraVNC
- Name the connection
- Open advanced settings
- Make sure 24 bit color is selected
- Make sure Local mouse pointer is selected
- Make sure full screen bitmap is selected
- If needed, input your password
Step 6: Connect!
- Open settings
- Open input mode
- Change it to: Direct, hold pan
- Hit the back button on your android phone
- You're done!