**Update: The article below is from our legacy Android app! Valarm is Industrial IoT (IIoT). We'll help you, your teams, and your business with Industrial IoT applications using Valarm Tools Cloud.
We recommend using GSM, WiFi, or ethernet connector devices / sensors hubs with any sensors since they're much more reliable than Androids for Industrial IoT applications like:
- Natural resources
- Chemical cleaning companies
- Oil & gas
- Industrial cleaning services
- Water resources management
- Chemical distribution
- Fluids monitoring
You can use Valarm Industrial IoT, telemetry and remote sensor monitoring solutions with any of the following connector devices:
Valarm Industrial IoT sensor data is GPS-tagged, time-stamped, and sent to Valarm Tools Cloud / tools.valarm.net via any internet connectivity like WiFi, ethernet, or cell network. With Valarm Tools Cloud you’ll find services for mapping, graphing, and APIs like JSON to help you with your real-time, geo-enabled sensor monitoring and Industrial IoT applications.
Learn how all of this works together on our Web Dashboards for Remote Monitoring, Telemetry, Sensors & Industrial IoT.
Here’s what you’ll need for affordable remote monitoring of your windows in your home, office, or anywhere else:
- Valarm Pro installed on an Android device (dedicated device recommended, such as Sony Xperia U ST25)
- Yoctopuce Yocto-Knob sensor (Valarm compatible sensors are available at shop.valarm.net)
- A magnet switch for each window (up to 5 per Yocto-Knob sensor)