- Well there is the option of breaking open the wall and replace the Hdmi cable. NOT...
- Or pulling a new cable through the walls with the old one but this situation involves a corner,
which makes that option impossible as well.
- Then there is the "getting a new connector and solder it on cable" option, unfortunately I could not find someone who did this before.
So here is my motivation to share my experience with you since this is my second time that I have done this....
Step 1: Tools you need
(give or take)
- Solder Iron
- Desolder wire
- Second Hdmi cable (optional)
- Hdmi to hdmi connector (optional)
- Hdmi connector
- Extra power cables
- Multi meter
- Aluminium (optional)
- Crocodile clamp assist (thing)
Some soldering experience...