If you are sick and tired of rolling your window down to get out of your car, this instructable is for you.
All you will need:
- A new handle from Ebay
- Phillips screwdriver
- needle nose pliers
Step 1: Remove the Broken Handle
Step 2: Remove the Old Clip
Remove the old plastic clip from the rod with the needle nose pliers.
Step 3: Install the New Handle
- Pull the rod into the opening with the needle nose pliers.
- Slide vertical portion of the rod into the the hole on the clip.
- Snap the clip onto the horizontal portion of the rod.
- Position the handle in the door.
- Slide left, and re-install the screw.