Recycling always recycling all I can.
This Lamp is made of Cassette tapes, and I adapted an old Joystick as a switch.
A tribute for old tapes.
Soon are coming more things I am thinking to make with Tapes.
Tribute to cassette tape, which kept us
company all trough the 80ies and became a
symbol of a generation.
Homenaje a las cintas que nos han acompañado
en los 80s y constituyen el
símbolo de una generación.
Step 1: What You Need for the Lamp
(I used 24 for this lamp)
- Fast cure glue. (Bond glue)
- an old Joystick
- a Light Bulb with adaptor
- an electric cable
- a retro switch (you can push a button)
Step 2: Making..
- Drill two holes for the cabel
- Glue the switch inside the joystick.
Step 3: Making the Lamp
- so you can build how big you want.