Introduction: Reusable Puffy Paint Christmas Window Decorations
Step 1: Materials You'll Need
- Puffy paints. I used 3D-Liners by a brand called 'Marabu'.
- A plastic folder
- Drawing/line art (optional, as you can draw freehand too)
Step 2: Draw/trace Your Images
- Draw or trace your images.
- Use different colors to make your image interesting.
- The more you fill up the image with your puffy paint(s), the stronger it will be once it's dry.
- Let dry.
Step 3: Peel Off & Admire
- Carefully peel off your decorations once completely dry.
- Stick onto your windows/mirrors.
Creative Misuse Contest
Stick It! Contest