This is only the swing out cylinder & the handle.
I couldn't figure out how to make the rest of the gun.
Step 1: Make It
Just follow these steps as well as the pics.
1. Take a blue rod
2. Attach a dark grey connector on 1 end of the rod
3. Put 1 grey cylinder spacer on the rod, followed by 2 blue ring spacers
4. Put the blue rod through the hole of another dark grey connector
5. Put 2 more blue ring spacers on, followed by 1 more grey cylinder spacer and attach 1 more dark grey connector to the other end of the blue rod
6. Take 1 white rod and snap on 2 white snowflake connectors, then snap the rod into the dark grey connector in the middle of the blue rod (the dark grey connector should be in the middle of the 2 white snowflake connectors)
7. Take another white rod and attach a dark grey connector on 1 end of it, then slide the white rod through the hole of 1 of the dark grey connectors on the blue rod, then slide on another grey cylinder spacer and attach 1 yellow connector on top of the white rod
8. Do #7, but on the other side of the blue rod
9. For the handle, I took 3 green connectors and snapped them on to 1 white rod, then put 3 small green rods on the bottom of each green connector (Look below to find a little bit better explanation)
10. Take 3 yellow connectors and attach them to a white rod, then connect all 3 to the 3 green rods mentioned in #9
11. Take 3 more green connectors and attach them to a white rod and add 3 small green rods to the top of the 3 green connectors and attach them to the 3 yellow connectors in #10
1. A green connector has 4 places for 4 rods (I will call them teeth)
2. From left to right, it goes empty tooth, white rod, empty tooth, small green rod
3. A yellow connector has 5 teeth for 5 rods
4. From left to right, it goes small green rod (from the green connectors mentioned above), white rod, empty tooth, empty tooth, small green rod
5. Same as #2, but it goes small green rod (from the yellow connectors mentioned above), white rod, empty tooth, empty tooth