Introduction: Ribbon Bookmark
Super SImple Ribbon Bookmark
- Super glue
Step 1: Ribbon Up
Make a bow with your ribbon
- Take one long piece, fold it over itself as shown
- Cut a slightly smaller piece and align it underneath the first piece.
- Then tie it up!
Step 2: Pop the Bow on the Paperclip
- Slide the paperclip in around the tied bow.
- Make sure you've got the paperclip round the right way or it won't work when placed in a book
- Then glue the bow in place
Step 3: Done!
Your paperclip bookmark!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.