Introduction: Rice Krispy Treats #HMS2018
Rice Krispy treats are sweet marshmallow treats that everyone can enjoy!
Step 1: Ingredients
To make the rice krispie treats, you will need:
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 4 cups of marshmallows (kraft, jet puffed)
- 6 cups of rice krispies (kellogg's brand is the best)
Step 2: Directions
These are the directions on how you could make rice crispy treats!
- Over low heat, melt your butter in a saucepan
- When the butter is melted, add your marshmallows
- Mix until both is melted evenly
- Turn off the heat
- Mix in your cereal
- Transfer mixture into a BUTTERED or BAKING LINED SHEET pan *so they won't stick*
- Let your mixture cool and cut it up
Step 3: Completed Treat!
For easier clean up, soak the pan in hot water for a few minutes! Clean pan as usual.
Enjoy your treats and share with friends or family!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.