Here's my story...
EDIT: also made a Sonic version, here>>
Step 1: The stuff needed
• 2x lids (from baby food jars)
• 2x cotton swab (hollow type)
• 3x brad nails (round, not too long)
• 1x screw
• 1x or 2x nuts
• 2x o-rings (the size of the lids)
• 1x print out of the Road Runner
Step 3: The legs/wheels
- First punch one of the brad nails through the center of one of the lids (doesn't have to be super center, the wobbly will only add to the character).
Step 4: The legs/wheels (2)
- Use the wire cutter to shorten the brad nail. (If you have shorter nails skip this part).
- Complete the second leg/wheel.
Step 6: The legs/wheels (4)
- Push the hollow cotton swab bit onto one of the nails according to picture.
Step 7: The legs/wheels (5)
- Put the o-rings on the lids and then push the other nail into the hollow cotton swab.
Step 8: The body
- Remove the cotton from the other cotton swab.
- Stick the last nail into the hollow cotton swab according to picture.
- Screw the screw (with nut(s)) into the short end according to picture.
Step 10: The skin
- Cut out the figure using the scissor. Try to be as close to the flaps as possible (but it's easy to do the trimming once completely done).