Introduction: Roasted Pumpkin Salad - Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving Dinner – learn how to make Roasted Pumpkin Salad. Easy, Healthy and Colorful recipe that brings out the flavor and the texture of the homemade fall dinner, made with love.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:
- 400g pumpkin
- 200g chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper
- 100g feta cheese
- ½ red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sesame
Step 2: ROASTED PUMPKIN
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and place them onto the baking tray.
- Drizzle pumpkin cubes with oil and season it with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add pumpkin seeds and 1 clove of garlic. Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake it for 20 min, until pumpkin is golden brown.
Step 3: ADD CHICKEN BREAST
- Meanwhile cut the chicken breast (skinless and boneless) into small pieces. Cook it in a skillet on medium high heat until fully cooked. Season it with salt and pepper while cooking.
- Remove the tray from the oven. Mix the warm roasted pumpkin with chicken meat. Leave it cool for 10 minutes.
Step 4: MIX SALAD
- Meanwhile cut a red pepper, feta cheese into cubes and half of the red onion into rings. Add them to the tray.
- Sprinkle the mixture with sesame, half of the lemon and soy sauce. Drizzle some fresh herbs on the top, and your wonderful dinner is ready to be served.
Step 5: SERVE ROASTED PUMPKIN SALAD
- Calories ………….. 560 kcal
- Protein ……………… 36 g
- Total Carbs …………. 38 g
- Total Fat ……………. 22 g
Thank you for reading and watching video. If you want to see more recipes, follow me:
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.