Yup. This is the do-it-at-home version with a little bit of a twist.
Chickpeas are also called garbanzo beans. They commonly known for their use as the foundation of traditional hummus. Packed with protein, this snack will keep you full for hours. They store well in an airtight container. I like to pack them up in a little baggies and take them on the go.
The taste is nutty and perfectly seasoned. The texture is crunchy, just like corn nuts.
You will need:
- 2 cans of chickpeas or 2 cups of dry chickpeas
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 TABLEspoon garlic powder
- 1 TABLEspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper