However, the feed stores are now offering 50lb bags of roasted soybeans, so we decided to make some " roasted soybean butter" for the deer and it turned out very nicely!
1. Two cups roasted soybeans
2. 2/3 cups of peanut/vegetable oil
1. Place roasted soybeans in blender and blend to a coffee grind consistency.
2. Pour in peanut oil and blend on medium until completely mixed together.
3. You may continue to add more peanut oil until you have the desired consistency.
There are several ways you can apply it in the woods, but of course you can always just spread it on a log or stump!