Not just anyone can perform surgery. It takes decades of schooling and years of experience to become a surgeon. Fortunately, most anyone can not only play operation, but build their own custom operation game. In this way you can practice removing unnecessary bits from whatever sentient life-form you wish. You may not get a surgical license for this, but you will surely have a better time than attending medical school.
Step 1: Go get stuff
- 4 "AA" Battery Holder (Model: 270-391 | Catalog #: 270-391)
- (x2) Red LED with Holder (Model: 276-084 | Catalog #: 276-084)
- 75dB Piezo Electric Buzzer (Model: 273-054 | Catalog #: 273-054)
- 220 ohm 1/4W 5% Carbon Film Resistor (Model: 271-1313 | Catalog #: 271-1313)
- Enercell® "AA" Alkaline Batteries (4-Pack) (Model: AA-4PK | Catalog #: 23-849)
- Robot operation template (see attached)
- Operation pieces
- (x4) 1/4" x 1-1/14" bolts with nuts
- (x4) Washers
- (x4) Rubber bolt covers
- 11 x 17 mat board.
- Aluminum foil
- Two zip ties
Step 2: Glue
Smooth it out to get rid of air bubbles and make sure it is attached well.
Step 4: Glue some more
Step 5: Aluminum edges
Carefully cut the inner shapes and fold the aluminum up and over the lips of the opening onto the picture side.