The Little Wheels Robot is a great little bot for beginners and experienced robot builders alike. Simple, well designed and cute as a button, it is just a gosh darn good little bot.
More Info Here.
- Laser Cut Acrylic Chassis
- All hardware needed for assembly
- 120:1 geared motors
- Fancy-schmancy wheels
- Arduino Nano and UnderShield Combo
- Sharp distance sensor
- Really awesome head that looks really cool
Step 1: Getting Started
Open up your kit and separate all the pieces/parts. The hardware baggies are divided into chassis, stand-offs and sensor bracket (head). I have found that these little screws have an amazing ability to jump off your desk --I suggest a muffin tin to hold them while you are working.
You will need:
- Soldering Iron and rosin core (flux core) solder
- Little screw drivers
- Needle nose pliers or tweezers
- Wire strippers
- X-acto knife