With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
How to build and measure the acceleration of the fastest Hot Wheels car on the planet!!
1. Hot Wheels Car2. Size C Rocket Engine3. Pen Tube4. Hot Glue Gun5. Straw
1. Hot glue the size C rocket engine to the top of your Hot Wheels car.2. Take car to the track (once it is built) and size it ...
1. 20' 2x42. 8- 1.5" wood screws3. 42' 12 gauge steel wire4. 2- "L" brackets
1. Attach one "L" bracket to each end of the 2x4 with 4 wood screws.2. Take the wire and bend it in half.3. Take the two ends of the wire ...
1. Computer with Vernier software2. 5- Vernier photogates3. 5- Vernier photogate standsYou will be calculating the acceleration of your rocket car using the vernier equipment. The photogates time ...
Once you have built your car, the track, and collected your vernier equipment, it is now time to run your trials.To launch your car you will need a ...
Rocket Hot Wheels Carby SavannahLeah
Hot Wheels Rocketsby alexiavaldez
Awesome Rocket Carby Viper#19
Rocket Powered Hot Wheelsby Mae_18
Rocket Hot Wheelsby yeyar
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »