Introduction: Rolled News Paper Coasters
Old News papers at home can be recycled to make coaster by rolling them to suitable shape
In this instructable we will make a coaster made with old new paper
Step 1: Cut Paper Into Strips
- Take old news paper, fold them and cut into 4 inch wide strips
Step 2: Roll Paper Strips
- Using long skewer, roll the strips to long thin pieces
- Apply glue at end and stick the rolled paper
Make few of these rolled paper and keep aside
Step 3: Make Coaster
- Now take one long rolled paper and start rolling in a round shape
- Continue rolling by applying glue at intervals, otherwise the strip may come loose
- When the required diameter is rolled, strip loose end and apply glue
Our coasters made with old news papers are ready. Keep your cup of coffee on this and save your table
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.