Introduction: Romantic Hazelnut Truffles
Who doesn't like a creamy hazelnut/chocolate truffle? Exactly, no one.
Step 1: What You'll Need
You Will Need:
For the Filling:
(1 cup) ground hazelnuts
(1/8 cup) vegetable oil or peanut oil
(1 cup) granulated sugar
(1/4 cup) sweetened cocoa powder
(1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
For the Outside:
dark chocolate chips
(small) hazelnut chunks
(1) mini cupcake tray
Step 2: Making the Outside
Melt your chocolate chips fill your cupcake tray 3/4 of the way. Put hazelnut chunks around it.
Step 3: Making the Filling
1. Liquify hazelnuts by putting them in the blender for a while.
2. Add oil and blend again.
3. Add sugar and cocoa powder and keep blending.
4. When it becomes like Nutella, add your vanilla.
Step 4: Adding the Filling
1. The outsides of your truffles should have hardened a little by now. Scoop some from the middle and add the filling.
2. Add melted chocolate over the top.
Step 5: Finishing Up
1. Put your truffles in the freezer for as long as you want. The longer, the harder.
2. Scoop out your truffles and serve them to the date!