Introduction: Romantic Hazelnut Truffles
Who doesn't like a creamy hazelnut/chocolate truffle? Exactly, no one.
Step 1: What You'll Need
You Will Need:
For the Filling:
(1 cup) ground hazelnuts
(1/8 cup) vegetable oil or peanut oil
(1 cup) granulated sugar
(1/4 cup) sweetened cocoa powder
(1/2 tsp) vanilla extract
For the Outside:
dark chocolate chips
(small) hazelnut chunks
(1) mini cupcake tray
Step 2: Making the Outside
Melt your chocolate chips fill your cupcake tray 3/4 of the way. Put hazelnut chunks around it.
Step 3: Making the Filling
1. Liquify hazelnuts by putting them in the blender for a while.
2. Add oil and blend again.
3. Add sugar and cocoa powder and keep blending.
4. When it becomes like Nutella, add your vanilla.
Step 4: Adding the Filling
1. The outsides of your truffles should have hardened a little by now. Scoop some from the middle and add the filling.
2. Add melted chocolate over the top.
Step 5: Finishing Up
1. Put your truffles in the freezer for as long as you want. The longer, the harder.
2. Scoop out your truffles and serve them to the date!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.