Here, in India, it can get terribly hot and the body seems to crave for water. But just water doesn't really quench thirst in style. So, I decided to prepare a non-alcoholic beverage which would be cool, healthy and stylish and thus Rooh-E-Coke was born. It has the added incentive of being non-alcoholic for non-alcoholic persons like us.
Step 1: Materials Required
- Water Melon
- Coca Cola
- Rooh Afza
Step 2: Procedure
I will keep it straight and enlist the procedures:
- Take out lumps of soft core of watermelon and place it in a glass or cup.
- Squeeze 1 or 2 full lemon into it, depending on size of serving.
- Add Rooh Afza.
- Blend them using a hand blender. If in the absence of hand blender, use a spoon or knife, and just try to roll it so that the lump of water melon, lemon and Rooh Afza get properly squeezed and mixed.
- Add Coca Cola.
- Again use Hand Blender, or spoon or knife according to your convenience.
- Add salt or sugar or nothing, according to your taste.
- Tada, your Rooh-E-Coke is ready. Have fun. Cheers.
If you like the instructables, please do vote. :D
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.