Had at home a lot of empty tape centers I didn't want to to throw them away because cardboard is always useful. All had the same diameter and thickness so i could use two to make a round box.
I tried once to do a round box out of grey cardboard, and it didn't come out well. For small boxes empty tape centers and other cardboard cylinders makes it easier.
This is my first instructable, it's been a while since i'm around and i've learned a lot from you people and now i feel like I should contribute with something. So I hope you all like this instructable and if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me.
Step 1: Materials
- 2 empty tape centers
- Scraps of 2mm Grey cardboard (enough to cut two circles the diameter of the tape center)
- 1 piece of 1mm grey cardboard (enough to cut a strip slightly higher than the top of the box and long as the internal perimeter of the center of the tape)
- Metal ruler, scissors and a utility knife
- white paper and thin gift paper
- Sanding paper (60 or 100 grit will be ok)