Rowlet (Japanese: モクロー Mokuroh) is a dual-type Grass/Flying Pokémon. Rowlet can attack without making a sound! It flies silently through the skies, drawing near to its opponent without being noticed, and then lashing out with powerful kicks. It can also attack from a distance using the razor-sharp leaves that form part of its feathers.
- Beads (754):
~ 256 Light brown
~ 32 Black
~ 46 White
~ 42 Light Orange
~ 33 Dark Orange
~ 121 Light Grey
~ 120 Brown
~ 29 Dark Green
~ 75 Green
- Masking Tape
- Large Pegboard (Big one if you're using mini beads)
- Iron Paper
Why masking tape?
The reason behind this method I use in all my perler/hama/ Arktal beads creations is to be able to keep your pegboards alive, since the heat from the ironing process can melt, bend/warm and ruin your creation. Also I have learned that if you poke holes on your masking tape it will help the beads to breath better and not form holes :) ~ Made by Shendijiro
Step 1: Step 1: Head
- For the head part of Rowlet, I start off by making the top outline with light brown beads.
- Add the black for the face details.
- Do the beak using both oranges and the shading on top using light grey, if you're doing a non-shadded one use one orange and don't use the light grey.
- Finish the outline of it's face
- Finishing it off by adding the white beads
Step 2: Step Two: Neck/ Leaf "bowtie"/Lower Body
- Finish the outline for the head and "Neck" and fill it up (As shown on pic 1 &2)
- Outline the leaf "bowtie" with dark green and using black for the details, or if you're doing a non-shaded one you can use just one green.
- Outline with brown part of it's lower body.
- Fill the "bowtie" with a lighter green, if it is non-shaded just use the green you use for the outline.
- Fill the lower body with brown beads, if it is non-shaded use light brown.
Step 3: Step 3: Belly
This part can be done with either light grey or white depending if you decided to do the shading or non-shaded Rowlet. So just outline the belly and then fill it up.
Step 4: Step 4 (Final): Legs
To end it up do the legs using the two oranges as shown in the picture, but once again if you're doing the non-shaded one just use one of the colors. Then tape it up and iron it like you would normally do!
And with this you're done!
Make sure to take a picture and send it to use via twitter or email! We love to see your creations and make sure to pay a visit to our others instructables and our youtube channel for more DIY tutorials and gaming videos.