A removable mod that gives extra firing power when used correctly.
Step 1: Things Needed
1. Hacksaw (be careful)
2. File or other small grinding tool
3. (optional) Sharpie or other permanent marker
4. A rubber band gun with a "barrel"
5. Up to 1 foot of PVC pipe with a diameter only slightly larger than the rubber band gun "barrel"
6. Rubber bands (for firing)
7. COMMON SENSE!!!
Step 2: What to Do With the PVC Pipe
First off, make sure that the rubber bands can stretch 1.5 feet or so each. Most of my rubber bands came from the original gun set, but the rest and spares came from a large bag of assorted rubber bands from Staples. If the rubber bands don't make the cut, shorten the PVC pipe to 5"-8" with the hacksaw. In other words, cut off a little PVC pipe. Sand, smooth, or grind as requested or wanted. Careful with that hacksaw, though.
2. Use the grinding tool to make a 1/10-1/5 inch notch across one of the PVC pipe ends.
3. (optional) Make aligning markings from any side of the gun to the corresponding part of the PVC pipe. Make sure the PVC pipe is at its most "conforming" side.
Step 3: Using the Mod
1. Slide the pipe over the barrel, before or after loading some or all of your rubber bands. Of course, it will be a lot harder loading the rubber bands over the "silencer".
Step 4: WARNING!
Remember, this mod increases the tension of the rubber band. NEVER point either end at face. i take NO responsibility for whatever you may do or whatever may happen when you are using or try to make this mod.
USE COMMON SENSE!!!