48 loom rubber bands (4 different colors)
Step 1: Starting the Body
2. Start with 6 rubber bands. Make an infinity loop but stretch it 2.
3. then add one sing rubber band around it to form a Dimond shape.
3. add rubber
Step 2: Working Around the Body
2. Then the one on top of it you put back.
Step 3: Adding the Eyes
2. Wrap the white around the hook twice.
3. Then you add a pink rubber band around the hook. add to the eye color.
4. add to the rubber band guy.
Step 4: Adding the Feet
2. Add the feet above the eyes.
Step 5: Taking the Body Off the Loom
2. work your way clockwise to take the guy off the hook.
3. he should end up on the hook.
Step 6: Adding the Cotton Ball
2. Add a cotton ball. I had to remove a little of the cotton Ball to get it to fit. you can also stuff it with tissue or cloth.
3. Just work the cotton inside the guy until it is round and you can see no cotton from the outside.
Step 7: Finished
This Instructable was made by my 10 year old daughter. The instructions aren't exact........its her first Instructables. :) so we tried to take as many pictures as possible!
She found this idea on YouTube. It was called "Fuzzies 3D"