With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Some years ago, a local organisation was asking us to come out an idea in making a paper flying butterfly based on the commercial available one. It sh...
- Paper Wing Cut-out Download free here : http://web.singnet.com.sg/~csqf2828/instruction.htmOr here : http://www.kiddyhub.com - Metal Wire (11 ~12...
- Bend the metal wire into a V shape as shown in the diagram.
- The rubber band should be cut and tie a knot at the end. Like the picture shown. - The lenght of the rubber band after the knot been made should b...
- Insert the metal wire together with the rubber band into the plastic hollow tube. - Pull the metal wire and ensure the rubber band is stretch wit...
- Insert the rubber bead into the metal wire.
- Pull the rubber band by holding the metal wire and the tubing. Ensure the rubber band is stretch and there is some tension. - Then bend the metal ...
- Bend the wire to the sides will you still feel some tension from the rubber band. - The shape of the metal wire should look like the picture.
- Cut out the paper wing and folds the edges.- You can download the paper cut here : http://web.singnet.com.sg/~csqf2828/instruction.htm
- Bend the ends of the wire to form a hook with a pair of pliers. - The reason for this is to prevent the sharp edges of the wire from hurting someon...
- Glue the paper wings to the wire.
- It should look like the picture after you have glued the wing to the wire. - Taped the remaining Wing cut-out as shown in the diagram.
- Test flight the paper butterfly by rotating the wing for may be 30 to 50 rounds depending on the type of rubber band you have used. and what is th...
- Pull the rubber band by holding the metal wire and the tubing. Ensure the rubber band is stretch and there is some tension. - Then bend the metal wire down.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
Rubber-band Powered Butterflyby Kiteman
Rainbow Loom Butterfly Chaby kawaiilover
Butterfly Wreathby letswreakhavoc
Rainbow Loom Butterflyby nngân
Butterfly charmby Rainbow star
Cereal Box Butterfliesby supersoftdrink
How to Make a Twirling Paper Butterflyby craftknowitall
Purple Butterfly Bottle Necklaceby Blazesnbreezes
paper butterfly fascinatorby lforstein
Butterfly surpriseby belsey
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »